Rebelmouse

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

SF Animal Care & Control Jan 19, 2009

Just a quick post to introduce these two cuties waiting for their forever home at the San Francisco Animal Care and Control.

"Scooter and Little Scoot are a bonded pair of beautiful guinea pigs and must be adopted together. They love to eat fresh greens and veggies, and fresh hay is also a favorite. These lovely girls need exercise to help them keep their girlish figures, and things to chew on to preserve their pearly whites (or yellowy-oranges to be accurate)."

I have to stop doing this to myself because their cuteness overwhelms me and I just want to bring them home! Here's to hoping they'll find their loving forever home soon!

5 comments:

  1. Aw, I hope they find their forever home soon, too! I just adore guinea pigs. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh mercy! Scooter and Little Scoot are adorable!! Okay, VW, you must stop doing this to yourself AND to us! :-) I wish you could bring them all home with you (and that people would stop bringing these sweet critters into their lives only to toss them aside! What is with all these poor ditched guinea pigs in the Bay Area? Are they classroom "projects" or something?) I really think the "Scooter Kids" belong with you. Just look at their good dental habits... what a wonderful example they'd set for Belle! I think she needs their good influence. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cbd oil for cats diarrhea We all love our dogs and cats. But even our four-legged family members become stressed out from time to time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Has anyone used Hemp before? I'm extremely keen to get some Vegan CBD Gummies for insomnia. Can someone recommend a good brand? I'm currently contemplating [url=https://justcbdstore.com/]JustCBD[/url] and Restoor Skin Essentials. Thanks in advance What benefits do vegan CBD Gummies offer?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please continue this great work and I look forward to more of your awesome blog posts. Indien-Geschäftsvisum

    ReplyDelete